عربى
Subscribe : Magazine | Newsletters
Register | log in
HomePage
ads
Social responsibility
The employment skills
Moc 2019 and events
Discoveries and projects
Our Application
oil
The Ministry of Finance will receive 25% of the Gas Market Regulatory Authority’s profits, while the remaining 75% will belong to...

Royal Dutch Shell’s natural gas output from the Rashid and West Nile Delta Burullus fields has declined in April to 240 mcf/d from...

production in June, running at 60% capacity and ramping up to full production by September, Qalaa Holdings Chairman Ahmed Heikal told

Alexandria Mineral Oils Company (AMOC) on Thursday reported a 69% year-on-year drop in profits for the first nine months of fiscal year...

Egypt received 2 million barrels of Iraqi crude oil at the beginning of April as part of the recently renewed agreement between the two...

Eni aims to link three new wells in the Zohr field to the Shorouk concession to boost production, an EGAS source told Al Shorouk. The...

  Carbon Holdings Company seeks to build a world-scale naphtha cracker to be located in Egypt’s Suez Canal Economic Zone...

Egyptian Chemical Industries Company (KIMA) (EGCH) declared in a statement sent to EGX, the ordinary general assembly meeting was held on...

The Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum signed a memorandum of understanding with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the...

International oil companies have shown significant interest in purchasing the geological data for the Red Sea oil and gas concessions...